Catersource 2019 ACE Award Finalists!
The Achievement in Catering & Events Awards (ACE) honor those who have worked tirelessly to keep their clients thrilled and their companies on the cutting edge. Each year, caterers and event planners from around the globe submit their best work from the past year in hopes of being recognized as the best in the industry.
Important ACE Awards Dates & Deadlines
- Monday, Sept 17th, 2018 | ACE Award Submissions Open!
- Monday, Sept 17th – Sunday, Oct 7th | FREE Entry Period for Submissions
- Monday, Oct 8th – Sunday, Nov 4th | $30 Entry Fee for Submissions
- Sunday, Nov 4th, 2018 | Final Day for Submission Entry – Portal Closes at 11:59pm EST
- January 2019 – Finalists Announced
- Monday, February 25th | Awards Gala – Winners Announced!
Alabama, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, Washington D.C., West Virginia, Wisconsin
Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Wyoming and Washington
Any region outside of the United States
Catering - East Region Finalists Above 2M
Catering - East Region Finalists Below 2M
Catering - West Region Finalists Above 2M
Catering - West Region Finalists Below 2M
Catering International Finalists
Events - East Region Finalists Above 2M
Events - East Region Finalists Below 2M
Events - West Region Finalists Above 2M
Events - West Region Finalists Below 2M
The ACE Awards were broken down into three regional categories. The West and East regions were further broken down by annual company revenue of either over $2 million or below $2 million.
*Selection based on classification of the business or division entering the awards.
To enter, applicants select their associated category and then chose 2 of their best events that occurred between November 1, 2017 and November 1, 2018 that represented their brand aesthetic and quality. To complete the entry, applicants answer the following questions for each event in approximately 250 words.
- Why did you choose this event as a representative of your company?
- What challenges did you face executing this event?
- Choose at least 2 of your favorite aspects of this event and talk about them.
- Tell us why you believe your company to be unique and worthy of this award.
- Furthermore, submit no less than 5 images that best represent your participation in each event.
Additionally, they also have the opportunity to provide corresponding documentation (menus, floorplans, etc) to clarify any aspect of their entry. Any previously entered photographs are deemed ineligible.