If you’re looking for the perfect venue to introduce new and creative products for all segments of the industry, look no further than Catersource, the Show for Catering and Event Professionals. Hundreds of companies – including manufacturers, distributors, rental companies and service providers – flock to the largest B2B Tradeshow of its kind every year to showcase their products and services to the most targeted catering and event audience in the world. Your product or service will be on display for nearly 7,000 caterers, suppliers and industry leaders hungry for ideas and products to better their business. From owner-operated businesses to Fortune 500 companies, Catersource exhibitors garner triple-digit lead generation over two days, making Catersource a wise investment for the time spent and profit gained. Reserve your space today to exhibit on the 2017 tradeshow floor!
Align your company with this growing market.
Over the past decade catering has expanded from a niche market to the fastest growing sector of the food service industry.
- At $45 billion dollars strong, the catering and special events industries continue to thrive. Sales are projected to increase by 8.3% this year.
- In 2015, 71% of qualified buyers reported increases in their businesses over 2014. This means more business is being contracted—over 3+ million events were planned in 2015 alone, with over 450,000,000 guests in attendance.
Connect with Your Target Audience
Catersource brings together industry enthusiasts who have a powerful ability to set trends, influence others and have incredible purchasing power.
This is your opportunity to connect, face to face, with the primary influencers of the billion-dollar catering and events industry.
The highly engaged Catersource tradeshow floor attendees are ideal buyers: they purchase in large volume, and, because of ever-evolving consumer interests, require varied products and services to address trends and market needs.
- Independent social and contract caterers
- Corporate and independent special event planners
- Producers and designers
- Rental companies
- Quick service dining
Build Relationships with High-Volume Buyers
Catersource attendees are a diverse set of buyers who have the ability to purchase in volume, especially multi-unit operators, distributors and contract dining facilities. Companies making large purchases at the show will anticipate pricing structures that offer savings, so get creative! The more they buy the more they save, and the more profit you make.
As a company who sells products to catering and event professionals, make sure you point out the benefits of your products/services as they relate to the purchaser. By doing so, it will help your customer sell to their client base.
In order to sell to catering and event professionals, you should think like one. They deal directly with their buyers on a person-to-person basis and like it when you do the same. When approaching a potential customer consider payments plans, complimentary shipping, product trainings, follow up calls and thank you, thank you, thank you.
10x10 inline booth: $2,575
Add a corner: $300 each
Each additional 10x10 space: $1,500
Your investment includes:
- 1 conference Access Pass ($800 value). Attend education sessions, live cooking and design demos and network with industry leaders at the Sunday Welcome Event and in the Attendee Lounge.
- Company listing in the 2017 Show Guide, mobile app and on Catersource.com.
- 10 exhibitor badges for your booth staff and unlimited exhibit floor passes for customers.
- Pre-show promotions and advertising opportunities exclusive to exhibitors.
- P.R. opportunities: Highlight your new products in a multi-exhibitor press release. Make your marketing and P.R. materials available to editors and reporters in the press room. Meet with editors and reporters.
- Customer meeting space on the show floor.
Receive high visibility through powerful branding and a high-traffic booth location. Take advantage of exclusive opportunities with event participation, education and product launches. Custom sponsorships are available.
Contact Us Today!
Director of Tradeshow Sales
Catersource Conference & Tradeshow
Senior Account Manager | Strategic Media Planning & Business Development
Catersource Magazine, Conference & Tradeshow
Catersource engages attendees all year-round, offering you the opportunity to expand your reach beyond the Tradeshow and influence with annual exposure to 30,000 buyers through all media channels including print, digital and online.